Saturday 3 August 2013

loner

I have this period ( I get them tooo often ugh) where I isolate myself. I don't answer at text messages, calls etc. I don't talk with my friends (not as much as usual). I haven't seen them in a long time. I'm just isolating myself and drifting apart with everyone. I'm drifting apart with everyone and what am I doing? Just watching it continue. I want to text/call them and ask them how they are. I want to make plans with them. I have so much anxiety about this right now. I'm drifting apart from them but I really miss them and I care so much about them. I want them to know it. I want to tell them that I'm not isolating myself on purpose.. I can't do so much about it honestly.  I'm alone, A Loner. 
It's so frustrating.. I've been a loner for my entire life, but this (times like this) it's different in a way. 
I don't know, I just needed these words out. I needed to write them down. Now you know why I haven't blogged so much.. It's because I'm isolating myself, it's because I'm stressed and nervous about something
I can't put my finger on.


I'm meeting Lua today, which is good, I've missed her heaps! 
And I'm meeting Elvira on the 8th! I've missed her so much too! 

I need to get my shit together.



No comments:

Post a Comment