Tuesday 16 July 2013

Happy 3th Birthday boo

I haven't done a proper blog post, like when I write down my day etc. It's because I really don't know haha. I've just been feeling sad and tired, and stressed over that this summer is ending soon, school starts again in like a month!.

(Gymnasium is like high school right?! so I will be in like grade 10 over in the UK if I'm not wrong. just something I've thought about. haha)

My nephew is 3 years old today!! Yes it's his birthday :') (it's lukes (from 5sos) birthday too today lol)
A collage of my boo <3 :




Btw, I've got a really big bruise from yesterday, when I went to take a blood test. One thing I hate about taking blood tastes is that they never find a good vain on me ... It worked at the 4th attempt!! -.-

Peace!!




No comments:

Post a Comment