Saturday 27 July 2013

cutiepie

Hi cutiepie! 
Haha nice "hello phrase". Hmm, well I can start of by telling you that my luck sucks balls. 
I dropped my Iphone on the sidewalk and poff I've cracked the screen. The whole back screen is cracked I think you know that, and now the front screen is it too! 
The cracks is on the keyboard so it's kinda annoying tbh! 

I got my job moneys yesterday so now I have money. Thinking of saving some of it. Yeah 23 days and the summer is over for me. With that I mean that schools starts in 23 days. I'm nervous but at the same time exited. I mean it's a new school, new people, everything is gonna be new!!!  Haha. I have to buy some school stuff later in August.  

Have a great night, day what ever time it is at your place! it's 21.30 pm here. :) Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment