Tuesday 7 May 2013

Heart of Blue

Hello! I had part 1 of my international maths exam today, and I really hope it went good. I did my best!!
Nothing special other than that. Yes, I dropped my phone again today so the cracks around the camera got bigger... I'm so clumsy.. well well...
What I'm doing now is deleting all the photos and music that I don't need from my phone! Because I'm going somewhere tomorrow that I'm not gonna say hehe lol ok.
I'm gonna take a shower soon too. I'm feeling good now, the weather is awesome and somehow most of the things is going alright, and I'm not meaning the school stuff but the other stuff haha!

I love her voice I found her in January thanks to Jacksgap (Jack harries) if you don't know him then check him up on youtube! I love his and his twins (Finn harries) videos!! peace!!


No comments:

Post a Comment