Friday 31 May 2013

thinking too much ..

  • school ends in like a week and a half
  • how am I supposed to be done with all the work
  • omg summer break so nice
  • but all my friends
  • have to buy something to my mentors and omg prom 
  • prom is soon shit do I have everything i need?
  • I don't even like prom....
  • why does it get called prom when it's just like a party?
  • omg what am I gonna do after school?
  • if  I don't get in to a gymnasium what am I supposed to do then?
  • how am I wot idk I can't think anymore......

That's some stuff that goes around in my head right now, the list can be longer but let's just keep it like that. So much stress about school ending and "prom" and gymnasium and basically life.
I've been sick so I no school for me today and yesterday, just been home trying to get better. In Wednesday I had my speaking exam in math and it went bad. No need to talk about that because oh god I just, nope, so bad!! And next week we just have school from Monday till Wednesday because it's the national day on the 6th so that's kinda nice! I can't wait to have summer break!!!

Me no study
Me no care
Me go marry
A millionaire
If he die
Me no cry
Me go marry
Another guy



My friend posted this little text on her facebook and just needed to take it because it's so good and tbh I've tough about it, just marry a rich man and be a home wife. What a great life!! haha jokes tho :) have a good day peeps!! peace! 




No comments:

Post a Comment