Wednesday 1 May 2013

lazyness, movies, more lazyness

HELLO!
This mini weekend is going to an end. I have school tomorrow.. And plenty of homeworks I should be done with but no motivation to do. The math homework is something I really don't want to do! I'm just gonna tell the teacher that I forgot it home or something..

What I did yesterday, was just laing in my bed and watch movies. I watched 3!!

the first one was breaking down part 2. I tought it would be much better but it was okay hah. :)
And the second one was Silver Linings Playbook and this movie is actually on cinema now! It was so good actually and Jennifer Lawrence is in it and I just looooove her so much!!
The last one was it's a boy girl thing. I've seen it before but it never gets old haha! so good and funny!

Haha I sound so lazy actually just watching movies and never going out of my room hehe.. well I don't have school and I'm not the best to socialate sooo ;)

It's actually so sunny and the wather have been so good.. I should actually go out and enjoy the weather but nah I like it better in my bed! haha

 

a quote they said in the movie Silver Linings Playbook. :) 

peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment