Saturday 11 May 2013

ONE DIRECTION

I haven't blogged I know, it's beacuse I don't know what to write. I want to tell you so much but I don't know how hah!
But in my latest post I said I'm going somewhere and with that I meant ONE DIRECTIONS SHOW HERE IN SWEDEN!!  My cousin had a ticket over so I went with her and her friends!!! Omg I've like waited sense 2010 and finally I see them live. I didn't have the best places but what ever because I've seen my heroes live ok!! So happy, I cant find words.. they are my life!!! 8/5-13 my best day in my life.
here is two pictures that's mine!!!! :D (now I'm feeling like, oh back to normal. awesome. just wanna go back!) 



and now I can't talk, my voice is still sore and the show was on Wednesday, but it's not getting better, well ok little better because now at least I can talk but I sound like an idiot.. hehe Peace!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment