Monday 29 April 2013

warm bodies

I had a good time today! I went to town at 4 and we (me and Elvira) went around for a little bit and bought frozen yogurt!! so good! And I bought Iphone 5 headphones and this time I'm really gonna take care of my headphones!! well well then we went to the cinemas and bought popcorn and just waited until the movie would start. HAHAHA Elvira dropped her things to the floor! It was so funny beacuse usually I'm the one that drop my stuff but not this time!!! :D

What I tought of the movie? I loved it so much I just want to see it again so bad!! It was defiantly a girl movie hehe. but really good! Go and see it! And the boy is hot sooo ;)

On our way home I saw this beautiful guy.. He sat the opposite me and omg I couldn't stop staring hehehe...
Well now I'm gonna sleep soon!
It might be a study day for me!!

 My froyo!!



Elviras mess.... haha peace!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment