Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday funday

Sunday funday, not! I'm probably not the only one that gets so stressed on Sundays. Only because it's Monday the next day.. (I think it's therefore) and that I have to prepare all my thing...!

It's only two weeks until I can say good bye to my school that I really don't like!

In these 2 weeks, I have to buy shoes to my dress, something to wear till graduation, (I don't think it's necessary to have clothes that's like wow in that day actually I mean it's just school that's ending, but this time it is me going out 9th grade!!!! haha weird.. never tough I would make it to 9th grade tho) gifts to my mentors, I don't know if I've forgotten something but it feel like it but yeah that's kinda it. And I don't have any money because I've been spending all my money on unnecessary stuff, but thank you Jesus to my dad that said he could buy the things!!! so I don't need to spend more money yay!

Now I'm gonna go and stress over that it's Monday tomorrow! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment