Thursday 13 June 2013

Graduation and many tears

I had my last day in school yesterday. I cried yes I did. I was so happy to graduate 9th grade and needing to step in to that school anymore, but I ended up crying because of all the people. I will miss them so much, my lovely teachers and my class.. sad moment there for me and allot of people! Well well after all the hugging and crying me and almost all people of my old (it's old now bc all ended :((( ) class and some frieds walked home well they went to town wile I went home but we took the same way so yeah. Oh I will miss them so much like I might never see those people again!!!! But I really want to keep being friends with all of them so we kinda really have to keep in touch. (I'm so sad don't wanna leave anyone!!!!!! )


And now it's summer break. My first day got spend ed by sleeping until 12-1 pm I REALLY NEEDED THAT SLEEP. I watched pitch perfect wile drinking some tea. It have been a rainy day...
I start summer work on Monday! And I can't even the way to the school I will be working at..? well well I will have to figure out how to get there, I start at 9 am. Not so exited but heeey I will get money!! I will be working for I think 2 or 3 weeks. Nice Nice.  Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment