Tuesday 11 June 2013

Prom

Hi!! I had my prom yesterday. It was good, much better than what I tough, it wasn't so bad it was fun actually. Well fun and fun only thing that was fun was to looking at all the people and how they danced. I danced a little, but with my friends, we were in the corner. haha! No it was fun and the food was okay, not as good as you wanted it to be but okay. I won a price for "the best presence" haha, I've actually been away from 9th grade for like 2 days maybe more... yeah same in 7th and 8th grade. To be honest I'm kinda always in school but I still suck and have bad grades... awesome!! :/

Now some pictures: 

 me and my bestie! 
I didn't turn out so good at all the pictures so that's why you only get one picture and gifs! 
me spinning around with my dress. 
I was bored when I made this gif. 
Now tomorrow is my last day as aa 9th grader. SUMMER BREAK TOMORROW BITCHESSSSS!!! 

PEACE! 






No comments:

Post a Comment