Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ladybugs

Tuesday: I got home at 4 pm and slept and I slept and slept I woke up 12 am!! And thanks to that I didn't sleep for the whole night! Haha I don't now how I even got trough today!

Wednesday: today, my last normal school day! It went so fast actually because I only had like two lessons? I was home at 1 pm! No school tomorrow and on Friday. Yes, I can sleep how much I want in the morning! 

I can't believe that I'm not gonna go in that school anymore, I'm kinda happy but sad. I will miss it somehow .. Ah don't wanna grow up don't wanna start gymnasium it's so scary! I just hope I come in at the gymnasium I want to go in to!! 

A little ladybug just decided to say hello to me by sitting on my jeans. 
I like ladybugs :)


Haha well peace!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment