Thursday 18 April 2013

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday today!!!! YAY happy birthday to me!!
:D
but sadly my birthday is going to an end! well well haha!
I actually had a good day, school wasn't normal because we just talked about the energy and stuff like that the whole day, thank god we got to go home earlier than usually!

So what I've done today is something I do every year just being with family.
What did I get? A laptop!!! (I've wanted one for like a year!!) a bag to the laptop and converse and a shirt, and candles and paintings! :D
really happy! I'm going to moms tomorrow and celebrate me with just her and me lol :)


I'M FINALLY 16! :D
Hahaha

here are some pictures of my things!!!

the paintings I got from my sisters future husband!


here are the candles I got from him too!


My converse I got from my big brother and my big sister!

Here you guys get a really weird picture of my laptop! that I got from dad and my other big brother!

my nephew that was really tired lol! 


and a picture of me!! 

I'm so thankful to everything I got! some of you might say it's to little but to me it's not! haha 
hope you guys had a great day like I had!! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment