Thursday 4 April 2013

homeworks in holidays whyyy school?!

Hello peeps!!
Am probably not the only one that forgets that you have a test and plenty of homework after the break and forgets to study? right?
Because that's what have happened me now!!
I have a chemistry test and a Arabic home work and some other stuff I really should study to...
I legit forgot that I had those things, or it was just that my brain told me to not do them?? Hmm...
Ugh so yeah I think I will have to study little now and continue tomorrow?
And I've thought about go up to the town or just stay home tomorrow, don't know what I should doooooo..
I mean stay home or go to town (this is if I wake up early tho..)
yeah yeah dilemma what ever will see what I will do!! But now I'm gonna study some chemistry and then maybe sleep. peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment