Sunday 21 April 2013

sunday funday

What a good start of a boring Sunday! well you know.. all Sundays are boring but I had fun today actually!
The day isn't over yet hehe!
But Elvira (my best friend) came to me at 1 pm and we went and bought some stuff! I bought new sunglasses and chocolate and energy drink and some gum, perfume and a ring that shanges color after how you're feeling! after that we went to a place and sat and just talked! we had a really good time!! I took many pictures of me on her phone hehe... she have to sent the pictures to me soon!!  It's so sunny outside and the weather is just so awesome!! I hope it continue like that now!!
Now I'm home and I'm gonna study for a bit and then maybe go to my sister!  ps. go and check Elvira's blog, her blog !!!!

My converse <3 I love them!! 

Me and Elvira!! 

Another picture of my shoes hehe ;) peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment