Thursday 11 April 2013

shopped some things!

hello! I didn't blog yesterday because I had a shitty day to be honest. I just felt sad all day long... This whole week have actually been like this!! But what ever, just wanna forget yesterday :)

So today, after school I went to town and bought some really needed stuff!
I will show you pictures of what I bought.
well as I said this week have been shitty..
actually I was happy after I had shopped all my stuff and I was going happy to the bus but then I look for my bus card and it's gone. I still can't find it!!
It's like someone have put a spell on me or something because everything is going wrong these days!!!!
I was lucky to have my bankcard so I could pay the bus!!
Well I will just have to take the bike to school next week until I get my money and buy a new card...

Now the photos they aren't that good as I wanted them to be but nothing I can do about that. :)
oh my sister bought me eyeshadow from H&M Smokey colors!!
I bought 4 shirts and ordinary dark blue jeans :)
Peace!
















No comments:

Post a Comment