Wednesday 3 April 2013

Makeup inspiration

Makeup is a big inspiration for me. I've actually thought about moving to London and take lessons on makeup and be a makeup artist after my gymnasium here in Sweden so that's a few years left!! But as you don't know I really love the UK and I really wanna move there when I get older! Yep, now to the makeup thing I've always liked makeup sense I was little, the thing that made me start like it so much might have been my sister? She used to always try makeup on me and stuff and I always wanted to do like her hehe .. :S yeah so that maybe is the reason that I like it so much, maybe not? I don't know haha!


I don't do makeup on me so much only when I'm gonna go out or something , and I'm not so good at it too but you know I'm learning!! Haha! I usually only have powder some mascara and lipstick when I'm going to school and stuff that don't need so much make up!

It's weird I'm not good at doing makeup but I love it haha!
Not so talented girl here tho..
Buuuut yeah haha some inspirational makeup pictures!
How does this give me inspiration? Well in some of this pictures it's people doing the makeup witch gives me motivation to still wanna be a makeup artist and the colors is a big inspiration! It makes me wanna try colors I usually wouldn't try, and yeah the pictures don't have strong colors but still and I like old make up I mean old fashion in a way and I like dark colors too!! Lol ok I should stop writing now hehe :) the pictures are from tumblr btw!! Peace!!









No comments:

Post a Comment