Tuesday 9 April 2013

Coca cola cans can be so cute!!

Hello there!
I came home for an hour ago!
My school day was good and short but at the same time boring and tiring!
The school ended at 3 pm.

After that me and my friend (Lua) went to a store and bought some stuff to eat and drink to a thing we have in school that's called "homework help" and with that, some students that's from 20+ helps us with our homeworks and some other school stuff. I really like it.
that thing is from 5 pm to 7 pm, witch explains why I came at 7.30 pm!

Yeah I bought energy drink and some chips and a cute coca cola light. I bought the cola just because it was cute and had some cute little bow ties on! You know the Marc Jacobs brand? Yeah it was that design on the cola can! Super cute haha.

And now I'm finally home!! I'm gonna rest and sleep early because I have to get up pretty early tomorrow!! Here you get two pictures, one on me and the other one on the cute cola can!

haha I used cute too much -.-

Peace!



1 comment:

  1. Svar; åååh! Tack fina du! Ja, jag hoppas verkligen det!
    Kraaamiiis!

    ReplyDelete